Are You Eating Greens Everyday?
You’ve read the research. You already know adding leafy greens to your daily diet helps shed pounds, promotes gut health, keeps mental abilities sharp, alleviates post-workout stress, reduces the risk of glaucoma, significantly lowers your risk of Type 2 Diabetes, boosts your immune system and plays an important role in regulating food allergies, inflammatory diseases and may even play a role in preventing some cancers.
That’s a massive laundry list of health benefits!
So, why aren’t you eating greens daily? Is it because…
- They get boring? Learning new ways to cook leafy greens takes a lot more time than you have.
- They’re hard to eat? Chew. Chew. Chew. Need we say more?
- They taste like grass? And you’d rather eat a cookie (even if it does make you dread the weekly weigh-in).
- They are time-consuming? Constantly buying fresh greens, cleaning, chopping and prepping them is as about as fun as cleaning toenails.
- They are unfamiliar? There’s spinach. There’s kale. And you don’t even know where to begin with other options.
If you said yes to any of the above, chances are …continued